A quick overview of my open source projects commonly referenced in my blog:
- flink-python-examples a collection of simple examples demonstrating the new python api for apache flink.
- git-pandas a simple interface to git data using gitpython and pandas
- gitnoc a UI for managing large collections of git repositories with git-pandas
- cookiecutter-pipproject a cookiecutter template for setting up python projects to be installed via pip
- sklearn-extensions a collection of experimental extensions to scikit-learn
- grapht a toy project for learning about graphs
- cookiecutter-flask a cookiecutter template for flask projects